Our Dialogue Management System (DMS) enables non-technical people to create, deliver, track, analyse and report on the use of compliance programmes, e-learning applications, on-line surveys and self assessment modules.
- Creation can be done both off- and on-line and the development process shared.
- Delivery is via a standard web browser.
- Tracking shows who has done what and when and what scores were achieved.
- Analysis of response patterns and scores can be done off- and online.
- Reports can include advanced statistical analysis and be filtered by demographics.
DMS is an externally hosted service and is tailored to match you corporate identity. It can be operational within just 24 hours without the need for internal IT support.
DMS can exchange data with existing systems and can also provide a cost-effective and viable alternative to complex and high-maintenance Learning Management Systems (LMS).
Click here to download the datasheet on our Dialogue Management System